The first thing I want to do on the last day of The Vibrational Millionaire is thank Denise Coates for giving me the opportunity to do this program. This has been an absolutely amazing experience and I thank you sincerely for it.
Crazy that 30 days have passed already. As I sit and write I look back on where I was 30 days ago versus where I am now. My anxiety around money has significantly decreased (if not vanished) and I notice many pleasant “coincidences” in both my financial and personal lives. I am sleeping better than I have in 6 months, I am in much better shape (the best shape since August of last year) and I no longer feel the agonizing lows I felt back in the spring. The Vibrational Millionaire has truly helped me through some tough times by reminding me that we affect our external existence. We are not victims like we have been lead to believe but instead catalysts for our circumstances.
I offer some tips at the end of my journey (or really just the beginning) to help those new to The Vibrational Millionaire achieve success:
1) Get on a schedule
-This step was crucial for me because I found it easy to stray. Take time before you start to plan out when you will do each activity. Once you’re in the habit of routine, your results will come faster.
2) Supplement with Books
-Read everything you can pretaining to LOA, the subconscious, quantum physics, spirtuality, religion (if you’re so inclined), chi, energy, past lives, etc. This really helps reinforce the concepts from a more scientific level (esp the books on quantum physics).
My Personal Must Read List:
- Many Lives Many Masters – Brian Weiss: The true account of a psychiatrist who discovers the source of his patient’s trauma is from previous incarnations. Absolutely amazing book. I discovered this book in the late 90′s and it changed my life. Perhaps single-handedly lead me to believe that there was something greater than ourselves and turned me off from being a devout atheist. I would also recommend his Only Love Is Real which is a story about two soul-mates reuniting.
- The Answer - John Assaraf: The science behind the law of attraction as well as practical business applications (w/ many examples). My favorite story of Assaraf’s is that he was able to manifest the EXACT house he had put on his vision board years prior.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill: Classic must read. I’d start here first.
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind – Joseph Murphy: Very easy and quick read about the power of the subconscious mind and how it’s trained. Loaded with examples and success stories!
- Feel It Real! – Denise Coates: What makes her book so unique is that Denise includes exercises to help raise the vibration of the reader – which is the basis of The Vibrational Millionaire! Most books contain only rhetoric whereas Feel It Real! contains practical exercises to tangibly make progress.
3) Take steps for overall well being
-Get on an exercise plan, do yoga, meditate, eat healthy, go to acupuncture. If you’re depressed or anxious take natural herbal remedies like St. John’s Wart. I can tell you that being clinically depressed will only hinder your progress with attracting money. I would not suggest meditations like Prozac – a doctor from UCLA once told me psychiatrists abide by the “black box approach” which means doctors don’t know HOW the drugs work but only know that they do work. It only masks the problems underlying – it does nothing to solve the larger issues at hand which (I believe) are traumas lodged in the subconscious.
Make the dedication to yourself to change for the better. Face any underlying doubts, fear, anxieties, and/or pains you may have in any particular sector of life. Desiring change is the first step – many people do not desire change because it will challenge comfort zones. Once you have decided to bring about change, the necessary steps will fall into place. Every time I have truly asked myself to change for the positive the right path unfolds and the right ideas and actions are brought to attention.
That is how I attracted The Vibrational Millionaire30 day challenge. I relapsed into a place of lack, anxiety, fear, doubt, stress, depression and sure enough when I asked of the unverise “how do I get back on track?”, this program was brought before me.
A word of advice again – Once finished The Vibrational Millionaire, maintain the vibration. As per my previous posts, all takes time to fall into place – while some gains are instant (i.e. when I attracted $30,000 seemingly out of the blue), many times it takes time to align the circumstances, the energies, the people, the places, the opportunities etc. to allow your dreams to come to fruition. Do not become disillusioned, do not become bitter, do not stray. Maintain faith that all is right in your life and that, if at the present moment you don’t possess all that you desire, its simply a time for building and growing to allow your desires to come to pass.
And to all those starting The Vibrational Millionaire program, you will be successful – I believe in you!
Just beginning the journey,